It’s easy unschooling when everything's going well, but what about when it's not? How do you maintain a sense of support and partnership when it seems like things are falling down around your ears? Share tales of unschooling through the rough stuff.
Some possible directions:
- How do you pick up the pieces when you've fallen down or fallen apart? How do you rebuild trust and security between family members (kids and/or spouses).
- How do you maintain a sense of abundance during "lean" times?
- How has unschooling sustained you and your family during a crisis?
- How do you get from feeling that your life is a shambles to confidence and contentment - on an emotional level, or when housework gets That bad.
- What kind of support have you found helpful during harder times? Family? Friends? Strangers?
- When have you been able to help someone else who is having a hard time? How has that informed your unschooling life?
The deadline for submissions is July 28 – please send links to your submissions to EnjoyLifeUnschooling@gmail.com
Look forward to reading your stories!
The crew at Enjoy Life Unschooling